To prevent you from the covid-19 hotspot, the Government of Queensland has put some additional restrictions on some parts of Queensland. From Friday 23 July, anyone who has been in South East Queensland, Victoria, and New South Wales will be tested and quarantined for 14 days. Some of the infected areas of Queensland include the City of Brisbane, Redland City, and the City of Gold Coast, etc. Wear a mask and travel around Queensland.
Survey of Covid-19
The total number of cases reported in Queensland is 1770 whereas no news cases have been detected in the last 24 hours. Vaccination has been administered by the government of Australia in different hospitals and clinics. In the last 24 hours, 852186 doses of vaccines are administered and about 3,283,789 tests are recorded by the Government of Queensland.
Goods and services
- All indoor activities are allowed for one person per 2 square meters, or 100 percent capacity with sops and perfect restrictions.
- Private indoor and outdoor activities are also allowed for a maximum of 100 people.
- There is no density restriction for venues on funerals.
- There will be no restrictions on weddings. Enjoy and dance with 200 people in attendance.
- Stadiums with a capacity of 20,000 spectators or more will be reduced to a capacity of 75 percent. Mask is compulsory.
- Ambulance services and other transport services are available for COVID-19 patients or quarantined persons in the hospital.
Travel Restrictions in Queensland
On Thursday, July 22, Queensland declared South Australia a hotspot and from Friday, July 23, Queensland’s border with New South Wales is restricted to avoid the spread of covid-19. Anyone who is not a resident of Queensland and had been to South Australia is not allowed to enter Queensland. Residents who are from Queensland will be allowed to enter and go into 14 days quarantine. Police checkpoints are used to ensure safety from the potential spread of covid-19.
Due to cases of COVID-19 spreading at sports stadiums in Victoria and Sydney, Residents who live close to the border are allowed to enter Queensland, for limited reasons, including healthcare, work, education, and essential shopping.
A person who has been to a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days, will be allowed, under certain conditions to enter Queensland. Remember, 14 days of quarantine is mandatory!
Role of Government
The government of Queensland offers programs and funds to the youngsters to help them financially, and mentally. Strategies are developed to Fund young careers for the continuity of their studies. Australians in Queensland ensure to facilitate the society, both financially and economically.
- Coronavirus Travel Restrictions To & From Canberra
- Coronavirus Travel Restrictions To & From Tasmania
- Coronavirus Travel Restrictions To & From Victoria
- Coronavirus Travel Restrictions To & From Western Australia
- Coronavirus Travel Restrictions To & From Northern Territory
- Coronavirus Travel Restrictions To & From Queensland
- Coronavirus Travel Restrictions To & From New South Wales